Thank you for your interest in NeuroGASTRO 2021. Please follow the guidelines on this page for submission of your abstract.
Abstract submission for VIRTUAL NeuroGASTRO 2021 is open until June 15th. Submit your abstract and get the chance to present your latest research in a session or as virtual poster.
The abstract submission process is a simple 3 step process. The abstract content must be provided as a word or rtf file without including title, authors and affiliations that will have been provided directly in the submission form.
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- The length of the abstract should not exceed 350 words, excluding author details and headers.
- The abstract should be structured as indicated in the guidelines. One figure can be included.
- Abstracts can be saved in draft status and completed before the deadline.
- The submission system will generate a submission number that must be used in all correspondence. If you do not receive this number immediately after your submission by email, your abstract has not been registered.
- Choose one primary topic listed below that best corresponds to the content of your abstract. If you wish, you can also select an alternative topic - this, however, is not mandatory.
- Faecal incontinence and constipation
- Endoscopy in Neurogastroenterological and motility disorders
- Brain gut axis
- Visceral pain mechanisms
- Animal/model models of motility and visceral pain disorders
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Oesophageal motility disorders
- Nutrition and Diet
- Gastrointestinal Manifestation of Systemic Disease
- Functional dyspepsia, IBS, Functional diarrhea and other Functional disorders
Tick the relevant box corresponding to your preferred method of presentation.
Note that the ESNM Scientific Committee may or may not consider this choice.